Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
BHRT, which is short for Bio-Identical Hormone Therapy, is a treatment that uses natural hormones to improve your health and wellbeing. It is a therapy used to restore your testosterone levels to what they were when you were younger, but have declined as a result of aging and other reasons. BHRT testosterone pellets are made up of the same testosterone that's naturally occurring in your body, created from plant-based ingredients. Once the pellets are placed into the subcutaneous fat, usually in the flank, then immediately begin releasing a continuous amount of testosterone into your bloodstream to restore balance. The procedure typically takes 10-15 minutes and you are able to go back to normal activities within a week. We also offer intramuscular injections of testosterone cypionate combined with anastrozole that you can administer yourself every one or two weeks.
The New You Plan for hormone replacement:
- Meet with Dr. Itri to discuss challenges and goals
- Create a customized plan together
- Experience improved sex drive, energy, and mood within 4-6 weeks of treatment
Are you ready to regain your confidence and energy?
Click on the BOOK NOW link below or call us at (434) 260-1667 to schedule a consultation.
Dr. Itri discusses the symptoms of low testosterone
Dr. Itri describes 3 myths about testosterone supplementation
Dr. Itri discusses his personal story with hormone replacement
Listen to a patient testimonial about hormone replacement with BHRT
Take the ADAM questionnaire below to see if you have the symptoms of low testosterone
- Do you have a decrease in libido (sex drive)?
- Do you have a lack of energy?
- Do you have a decrease in strength and/or endurance?
- Have you lost height?
- Have you noticed a decreased "enjoyment of life"
- Are you sad and/or grumpy?
- Are you erections less strong?
- Have you noted a recent deterioration in your ability to play sports?
- Are you falling asleep after dinner?
- Has there been a recent deterioration in your work performance?
If you answered "yes" to questions 1 or 7, OR "yes" to any 3 other questions, you may have low testosterone and could benefit from hormone supplementation.
with Anastrozxole intramuscular shots
$450 for 4 months
with Cholesterol pellets
$700 pellet placement every 4-5 months
prescriptions available after consultation