Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
BHRT, which is short for Bio-Identical Hormone Therapy, is a treatment that uses natural hormones to improve your health and wellbeing. It is a therapy used to restore your testosterone levels to what they were when you were younger, but have declined as a result of aging and other reasons. BHRT testosterone pellets are made up of the same testosterone that's naturally occurring in your body, created from plant-based ingredients. Once the pellets are placed into the subcutaneous fat, usually in the flank, then immediately begin releasing a continuous amount of testosterone into your bloodstream to restore balance. The procedure typically takes 10-15 minutes and you are able to go back to normal activities within a week. We also offer intramuscular injections of testosterone cypionate combined with anastrozole that you can administer yourself every one or two weeks.
Take the ADAM questionnaire below to see if you have the symptoms of low testosterone
- Do you have a decrease in libido (sex drive)?
- Do you have a lack of energy?
- Do you have a decrease in strength and/or endurance?
- Have you lost height?
- Have you noticed a decreased "enjoyment of life"
- Are you sad and/or grumpy?
- Are you erections less strong?
- Have you noted a recent deterioration in your ability to play sports?
- Are you falling asleep after dinner?
- Has there been a recent deterioration in your work performance?
If you answered "yes" to questions 1 or 7, OR "yes" to any 3 other questions, you may have low testosterone and could benefit from hormone supplementation.
with Anastrozole intramuscular shots
$115 per month
with Cholesterol pellets
$700 pellet placement every 5-6 months
$75 for initial lab panel
$50 for followup lab panel 6 weeks after testosterone supplementation
prescriptions available after consultation